Sunday, November 26, 2006

Photos of the past week

Quinceaños Photos:


Quinciñera (Carol, one of the girls on the soccer team I coach) dancing with her dad


Catholic quinceaños service

Homestay with my Nica family:


Gregoria, Anielka, Yuvi, Marcos and Racquel (my family). Yuvi's dressed up to be a flower girl


Our living room, connected to 2 bedrooms. Racquel and Marcos moved out of the master bedroom so I could have my own room. The five of them now share one room... (they wouldn't have it any other way)


My 14-year-old sister took a picture of me in my (huge) room one morning


Yuvi, mi conejito, coloring with some markers I brought


Our kitchen sink

El casamiento (wedding) photos:


Gregoria did my hair for the wedding :)


walking into the church


All the little jardineras (flower girls)


Racquel, Yuvi, Gregoria, Elisa (their cousin) and I at the reception


Bride and groom with the ring bearers


Alison, the ring bearer, at the reception. Her dress was bigger than she was!


Yuvi and I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home